Volleyball!

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some pictures that I took at a NCSU vs GT volleyball match/game (not sure which). They do not allow a flash because they say it disturbs the players and the lighting wasn't great. As you can prob. tell I have already lightened these up a fairly good bit. Any suggestions on how to get better results without having to photoshop please tell. I will post all information when I get back to my room.

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

Think you might want to edit your first response ShaCow. I'm fairly certain that its tone would not be appreciated by every forum member.

ShaCow commented on the subject of the picture didn't he? You people need to relax and stop being so up tight, damn. It's not like people aren't going to notice the rear parts of some of the female subjects, so stop being so super up tight. The shots are decent considering the lighting, nothing great, but nothing terrible either.

Seriously, it's the human body, in clothed form nonetheless, let people say what they want about it, for Christ's sake.

ShaCow commented on the subject of the picture didn't he? You people need to relax and stop being so up tight, damn. It's not like people aren't going to notice the rear parts of some of the female subjects, so stop being so super up tight. The shots are decent considering the lighting, nothing great, but nothing terrible either.

Seriously, it's the human body, in clothed form nonetheless, let people say what they want about it, for Christ's sake.

I would have to concur.

I love the selective focus of #2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back