Vonnagy exposes the secret tpf forums

O M G. That was freakin' hilarious Mark. I had no idea there were other hidden forums other than my one with Hobbes :oops:

hahaha a bit. i have been putting off my laundry, so i decided to sneaky around and find what chase had been up too 8)

I got $150 inhand for the membership to Chase webcams!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Awesome Vonn!!!

I tried to access the forum about me and some blue head told me I wasn't allowed access. :(

Terri's hot in those pics ain't she. :shock:

ferny said:
I tried to access the forum about me and some blue head told me I wasn't allowed access. :(

Terri's hot in those pics ain't she. :shock:

yes, terri is totally :drool: :drool: :drool:

we had to hire an extra janitor to mop up a couple days after opening that forum :shock:

You guys should pay close attention to that fake page....there are a lot of funny little details he added! Haha.

vonnagy said:
fake???

its real, i tell ya!

Ok...they should pay attention to that real fake page! Hahaha...and do what it tells you under the donations and adorama buttoms at the bottom!

OK...I must go now....I HAVE to clean my apartment!!! If I post again anytime in the next hour, you all have my permission to yell at me.

And what has happened to my section 'Tips And Tricks For Shaving Your Monkey'? I assume that dispensing with it was your way of getting revenge on me for not wanting to sleep with you after the Forum party.

You forgot the Ultra secret TPF topic... Expert Gential Shaving By Havoc & Vonnagy! ;)

Oh wait! Damn, the secret is out...

Most reactions

Back