Vortex & HourGlass ~ Two Abstracts

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going back through my long exposure shots from a few months ago, and decided to play around with some I never edited. Just a simple, copy 4 times and rotate/flip. C&C always welcome.
1) Vortex
20965661336_6143a51501_z_d.jpg

2)Hourglass
20803983378_a66090bed4_z.jpg

Yes, those ARE cool! I like the second one a bit more, just due to the more intense coloration and the strong geometric outline it has in the central area. Very good idea, revisiting this stuff and coming up with something new from old!

Thank you!
Yes, those ARE cool! I like the second one a bit more, just due to the more intense coloration and the strong geometric outline it has in the central area. Very good idea, revisiting this stuff and coming up with something new from old!
Thanks! A little Boredom isn't always a bad thing I guess. I liked the paint-like lines in 2, but I'm still more drawn to the first for some reason. It would make a great meditation focus point.

Great idea
Thanks!

very cool
Thank you!

Love the first one. I can also see a Spiderman symbol in there, which says more about me than I'd like.

Love the first one. I can also see a Spiderman symbol in there, which says more about me than I'd like.
I definitely saw a spider too! I hadn't connected it with spider man though. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back