vote for my photo?

punkie3102

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey all,
i've been learning photography for a few years now in high school,
and i'm hoping to go to college next year for it as well.
vote for my photo please? i'm trying to win a scholarship!
please and thank you!
Brickfish Social Media: Apple

just a heads up.. most people on here don't like to click links that are put into threads.. although they might for this.. hard to say..

If possible just post a pic and then if people see it and like it they will most likely go to the link and vote.

Im not voting for this for 2 reasons
1. Your "buying" votes
2. Why should we vote for your image, your just a random person linking to your image, your probably spamming lots of photography boards to get votes, This is unfair to the other contestants!
so i will vote for the photograph I like best, if it happens to be yours, fair enough!

1. Your "buying" votes
2. Why should we vote for your image, your just a random person linking to your image, your probably spamming lots of photography boards to get votes, This is unfair to the other contestants!
so i will vote for the photograph I like best, if it happens to be yours, fair enough!

i was going to say this exact same thing, but thought, coming off of a 3 day ban, the mods might think I was being a dick.. I'm glad that someone else said it.

To the OP.. you cannot come to a forum, and your very first post being "do this for me" and then not post any other messages.. thats not how the community works..

oh.. and I also didn't vote for you.. as, it was no where near the best photo..

I clicked the link. Didn't like the photo, looked at the rest. Voted for the guy with the coke bottle. Sorry, OP.

I voted as well but not for yours. I liked the baseball pic best. Sorry mr apple. Fishing for votes usually doesnt work well with mature individuals since they know exactly what your doing. Perhaps trying to learn some things would be your best move if you truly love photography.

Yeah, I voted for another photo too. It looks like he might want to rethink his strategy of making random posts across the internet looking for votes. :)

Given he's only posted this one time, I suspect we won't hear back from him.

Same here, I went to the site and voted for someone else.

Many pictures on there are just snapshots that people take and post for fun. There are a few that are interesting. I find the Apple photo does not at all match the description given to it.

Learning for years? Hmm.

Good luck in college

Did anyone else sort the images by "top ranked" and see how awful most of the high rated images are? The one in first place made me vomit a little bit in my mouth. And most of the others in the top row suck also.

Did anyone else sort the images by "top ranked" and see how awful most of the high rated images are? The one in first place made me vomit a little bit in my mouth. And most of the others in the top row suck also.

Holy crap, you're not joking.

Holy crap, you're not joking.

contests like this are merely a popularity contest.. send out the link to everyone you know, they vote, you win, and the catch is, you can vote as many times as you want.. so set up a script to vote for you, and you'll really win..

I haven't looked into it, but, I highly doubt that this person is trying to win a scholarship.. theres no way someone is giving out a scholarship for such crappy photos.. I mean, the pic thats in 1st place, SUCKS, and if someone even got $5 for winning that contest, the organizers should be shot.. figuratively speaking.. but, I could be wrong.

1. Your "buying" votes
I fully agree with your statement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back