vote for my photo?

Lol I entered a contest but after reading this thread I'm scared to ask for help haha

I would have voted for #188, one up from the OP (#187), because I think it's better. But , I couldn't find a vote button, and I'm not signing up for an account, just so people could spam me :)

95% of those photos gave me nausea.

I didn't vote for any of them.

OP asks for votes and we vote for OTHER people's photos.. Backfire!

Lol I entered a contest but after reading this thread I'm scared to ask for help haha
If I were to do something like that... and that's a huge IF... I'd say up front that I expected everyone to vote for whatever shot they thought was best. No harm in getting more traffic to a contest you're entered in. It's just trashy to beg for votes without any consideration to whether you're good or a hack.

I read this thread, looked at the photo and man your plan backfired sir. You asked for voted yet you got other photographers to vote for other images on the site.

Good luck? :D

Honestly it's not a very good photo. Plus there are 8000 something entries, and you expect me to vote for yours? That wouldn't be fair to the 7999 other photos I didn't bother looking at which might be better.

Most reactions

Back