davev83 6 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 1, 2009 Messages 360 Reaction score 1,137 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #1 One of my niece's bearded dragons.
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #2 That is so frickin cool. I love it.
S Sn00bies TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #3 Spectacular! I love it haha. Couldn't ask for a better pose. I would try deepening the DoF, at least to see his shoulders and not blur the front of his brim. Good lighting though!
Spectacular! I love it haha. Couldn't ask for a better pose. I would try deepening the DoF, at least to see his shoulders and not blur the front of his brim. Good lighting though!
johngpt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 5,204 Reaction score 3,161 Location Albuquerque, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #4 Very nice set up, lighting, exposure, aperture control, and composition. And humour!
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2009 #5 haha nice. love the hat
davev83 6 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 1, 2009 Messages 360 Reaction score 1,137 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys. I won't have any more chances for more DOF any time soon. I shot at iso1600, wide open at f5.6, at 1/60 of a second, -1 EV. It is what it is.
Thanks guys. I won't have any more chances for more DOF any time soon. I shot at iso1600, wide open at f5.6, at 1/60 of a second, -1 EV. It is what it is.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 #7 Priceless! (And he has my vote, for sure!)
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 24, 2009 #8 Ha....that's awesome. I love it. I too would have liked a bit more DOF but whatever....still an awesome shot.
Ha....that's awesome. I love it. I too would have liked a bit more DOF but whatever....still an awesome shot.
davev83 6 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 1, 2009 Messages 360 Reaction score 1,137 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Sorry about taking so long to get back. Thanks for looking guys. The little guy didn't win the election, so he became a lounge singer.
Sorry about taking so long to get back. Thanks for looking guys. The little guy didn't win the election, so he became a lounge singer.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #10
A Andrew Sun TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 212 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #11 That's awesome! Stuff like this deserves votes and awards.
Jeffro TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 701 Reaction score 0 Location Louisiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #12 you should make a calendar of 12 great pics of him and I would buy one!!!
P Pirate Neilsouth TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 304 Reaction score 0 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #13 :lmao::thumbup:
mylo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2008 Messages 237 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #14 OMG! It's cute! These bearded dragon really work hard posing for your pictures!
Tweaker TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location Hocking Hills, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2009 #15 Cool Shots!