What's new

Vote needed, please :)

Print now, or get a better shot?

  • Print this photo

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Take a better one

    Votes: 7 77.8%

  • Total voters
    9
I guess I'm set on going back. Seems to be an overwhelming response to that effect. Thank you all for your comments! When I go back, I'll try to take a wide variety of shots with various compositions in the hopes of getting one that wouldn't have to be cropped much. Perhaps part of the problem is that it is a very horizontal subject being forced into a vertical orientation. If I go back at night and incorporate stars into the photo, do you think that would provide sufficient interest to fill the empty space? Would centering be valid in that case if the stars are reflected into the water as well as the mountain? Would a circular polarizer be beneficial or detrimental to capturing the reflection of the stars in the water? Any thoughts or suggestions would be MUCH appreciated. This location is about 3 hours away and down a remote dirt road. As much as I love the place, I'd like to get it right this next time :)
 
Kundalini...funny you should mention that. I have a photo of a waterfall in my bathroom :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom