Nikoncs4
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2009
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Boston, Ma
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I was just curious what some of you thought of these two particular images I took. Yes they are very different, but I'm not looking for any comparisons, just overall opinions. Please ignore the signature on the bottom, they where for a school assignment.
The first one:
Taken in Willmington, VT at 5:30 A.M. is an HDR shot composed of 8 exposures!
The Second One:
Bar Harbor, ME
I was going for a more under exposed look with this image.
The first one:
Taken in Willmington, VT at 5:30 A.M. is an HDR shot composed of 8 exposures!
Bar Harbor, ME
I was going for a more under exposed look with this image.
