What's new

VW Corrado VR6 (56k: 12 pics)

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot a good friend of mine's Corrado the other day. Thought I'd post them here for those of you who enjoy car shots.

It had just rained so the conditions were really cool.

1.
DSC_6902.jpg


2.
DSC_6925.jpg


3.
DSC_6942.jpg


4.
DSC_6940.jpg


5.
DSC_6968.jpg


6.
DSC_6975.jpg


7.
DSC_6992.jpg


8.
DSC_7005.jpg


9.
DSC_7008.jpg


10.
DSC_7012.jpg


11.
DSC_7013.jpg


12.
DSC_7015.jpg
 
Some really great shots there. The ones by the airport look like a ad. and the rolling one is tops
 
Nice pics and a nice car!
​
 
I like the pics by the airport. I don't know bout having the tire facing the camera on the first pic tho... pic 7 is great too!
 
All very nice images! #8, did you use rear curtain synch on your camera?
#9, the glare from the light above the car is very distracting.
#10, the glare from the lighs at the building in the background are also distracting.

JMHO
 
I really like #2 but without the person in the car would have been a lot better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom