C Chris Stegner TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 481 Reaction score 2 Location Ft. Thomas, KY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2008 #1 I shot this quite a while back and just ran across it. Thought I'd share and hopefully get some feedback:
I shot this quite a while back and just ran across it. Thought I'd share and hopefully get some feedback:
AF44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 31, 2008 #2 i love it just a thought, try black and white with a little contrast boost, might look cool
budskiphotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 31, 2008 #3 I actually like the color, maybe see a little more of the bridge on the right?