W00t!

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy 2 pips to me, happy 2 pips to me! :lol: :mrgreen: Thanks to everyone who helped me out and giving me a place in the community :hug::You've all spammed your way into my heart :lol:

Party like its 1867... :| or something to that effect...

but we can party anyways, can't we? I don't know what happened that year, but a few drinks shall make it pass :D

Congrats matty!
Too bad jocose already took the rep whore's role... well, you can be the rep geisha ;)

Alexandra said:
but we can party anyways, can't we? I don't know what happened that year, but a few drinks shall make it pass :D

Congrats matty!
Too bad jocose already took the rep whore's role... well, you can be the rep geisha ;)

Sorry my mistake confused 1867 with 1865, 1867 was a good year for Canadians, so drink up

That is a reason to celebrate. Go hop on a skidoo, cash in your Ralph bucks and spend your $400 on a new lens :)

hehe, thanks guys! And peanuts, i already spent just under half of it on a new pair of és shoes :blushing: The other half is towards a new lens though!

Umm Alex, 1867 is Confederation :lmao::lmao: And you call yourself a canuck. lol j/k :lol::lol:

rep geisha sounds like a cool title, it may have taken me half a year but im finally a 2 pip man! maybe i'll get more when i post some decent pictures :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back