waiting for a breeze

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
19965117-L.jpg

thanks for looking

hee hee, cute title. ;) I wasn't sure what to expect!

I like this, although it's showing up kind of dark on my home monitor. I'd like to see a little more shadow detail. :)

terri said:
hee hee, cute title. ;) I wasn't sure what to expect!

I like this, although it's showing up kind of dark on my home monitor. I'd like to see a little more shadow detail. :)

let me jump over into my digital darkroom and see what i can do ;)

thank you both for your kind remarks and suggestions.

these are my favorite things... i cant pass up blowing these silly suckers...i would have had to blow this one after you were done...(did you blow, jonmikal ?? )

this is great....! i love it!

aprilraven said:
these are my favorite things... i cant pass up blowing these silly suckers...i would have had to blow this one after you were done...(did you blow, jonmikal ?? )

:lmao: uh, no i didn't. :lmao:

Cool shot Jon. I like these things. My dog hates sniffin them :lmao: :lmao:
I like how the lighting is on this.. neat!!

I kinda like this one. The foreground dof is a problem, but overall the concept is valid and composition is nice. The conflict comes sometimes in manipulating the scene to make a better shot, and isn't there a ton of controversy about the morality of that one.

Keep that eye working. You'll find the perfect one along the line if your eye looks like this most of the time.

www.jefferyraymond.com

nice shot jon.. love the detail..
cool bw:thumbsup:

aprilraven said:

:lmao: Oh dear...

Great shot. Let me chime in on the shadow detail.

Wonderful picture! Love it in B&W.

Most reactions

Back