Waiting for a Bus

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken across a wide avenue (Fairfax) in L.A. this morning with my iPhone 7+.

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting picture. It is a little fuzzy, but that is probably the iPhone rendering. I think that I prefer the black and white one over the colour one.

WesternGuy

Interesting picture. It is a little fuzzy, but that is probably the iPhone rendering. I think that I prefer the black and white one over the colour one.

WesternGuy
I tried sharpening it up but that was cropped quite a lot. It was taken from across a wide avenue. This is one time I really wish I had had my Sony or Nikon with me. I actually posted these two in a larger size and then deleted them and substituted smaller versions.

WesternGuy
I tried sharpening it up but that was cropped quite a lot. It was taken from across a wide avenue. This is one time I really wish I had had my Sony or Nikon with me. I actually posted these two in a larger size and then deleted them and substituted smaller versions.
No problem. I guess this is why high MP cameras are becoming popular - they can take a fair bit of cropping. Regardless, it is still an interesting image. :thumbyo:

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back