Waiting for her date

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3692627598_1cef8e1298_b.jpg

Last edited:
its good, but the background/sky kills the mood i feel. it looks so fake, maybe tone it down abit or bring the rest of the foreground up.

I agree with the previous statement. There is no natural force that makes a sky that blue. Kill the blue saturation a bit and it might look better.

you guys are right. i knew that was gonna be my first critique

its good, but the background/sky kills the mood i feel. it looks so fake, maybe tone it down abit or bring the rest of the foreground up.

I agree with the previous statement. There is no natural force that makes a sky that blue. Kill the blue saturation a bit and it might look better.

???

Has the picture been changed out?

...The sky looks at least that blue every day here.

There is something going on with her hair though.

I like it. I think if you can fix whatever that is with her hair it would be much better.

???

Has the picture been changed out?

...The sky looks at least that blue every day here.

There is something going on with her hair though.

I like it. I think if you can fix whatever that is with her hair it would be much better.

haha yea sorry i changed it on my flickr and it changed on here! my bad.
the original one the sky was too blue and the body was too dark.
tried to fix it but now the hair is all weird.

You have a tilt issue that needs to be addressed. It's heavy on the right.

Speaking of the right, compositionally IMO, it would be better if she was further to the left in the image, which gives her room to view and leaves the viewer (me) interested in what she is looking for.

The clouds look flat.

Nice expression on her face and gives the feeling of anxiety. The death grip of her bag adds to the feeling.

Ah. That explains it then.

What are you doing your editing with?

Was her hair originally like that (from the camera), or is it a result of editing?

it must be the editing. the blue above her head must be from the Fill Light and Saturation in Lightroom.

kundalini: yea i see what you mean. the right side is more busy than the left. i didnt really think about the composition when i took it. or at least think about leaving the open space to right, so it leaves the viewer looking for whatever shes looking at. i should think about these things more while i shoot. i also think the building in the back should be straight. i need to rotate a little.

and haha yea she is holding her purse pretty tightly

the thing have been discussed well....my issue is of the tilt of the buildings which has to be straightened in picasa.

I like what you have here, but I do agree with the others about the tilt. Am I the only one that would like to see this in black and white possibly?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back