Hello guys! Woo the movie was good and with an interesting ending. A bit confusing IMO. Erose, thanks for the long message and you're right. Sorry, I forgot to mention earlier when I said "found" it meant "BOUGHT" but probably didn't think twice when I typed it since the preview was just getting started.
I'm happy with the deal as I see that's pretty much what they're going for. The one that outbid me yesterday was the same price. But for this one it was "buy it now" rather than to wait for the bid to end. I can't find the old one on amazon as it's filled with the II version which are going for $425 range.
As for letting others do my homework......well, it was more as a suggession really. I am new, and people that have been here longer could/would probably tell me if something was good or bad. Pretty much why most people are here and how they got started.
As I stated before in another post, I do my part to help others as much as possible, from what I know, with critics of their work and suggession with what I know. I ask for the same. There are those who are willing to help and there are those who will ignore. If they help, I thank them. For those that won't, I simply move on.
Forums are big communities, if one won't there will be another person there to guide you along the way.
Also, I think you know me a little well enough to know that I'll help as I started with my first PM to you

and in the future if you need a suggession, let me know, I will do my part to help if I know how to get it done.
Mr. White: Yes, the smart ones bid in the last 30 sec
