Waiting for inception in IMAX and

Hey just found this!

"Cillian Murphy wished to remain neutral about the last scene. "Oh, I wouldn't want to give an opinion on that," he said, and of the possibility of a sequel, he added, "I don't have the authority to speak on that."

Lucas Haas proved to be far more forthcoming. "My take? I think it's real," he said, which, despite its seemingly vague wording, is a definitive stance to the debate about that last scene. And is there room for a sequel? "Of course," Haas said. "I think definitely."

Dileep Rao offered further insight, advising viewers to pay attention to the scene in an unusual way. "You know what, I'll just say this: Use your ears not your eyes."
As far as a sequel goes, Rao deferred to Nolan. "That's up to Chris," he said. "If we're talking about dreams, couldn't anything happen?" "

I went to see Inception Sunday night.
I rarely go to the movies, they generally bore me, but for some reason the promo clips drew me in.

This movie is very, very interesting and more than worth seeing. I saw it on IMAX and do not think it would be as good on a regular screen. The impact of the large screen is amazing.

This movie is very detailed and a little hard to follow, the concepts are so new and unreal. The best though is you will never know what the next scene brings to you and the last minute of the movie is really good.
As the others have said, the whole theater reacts the same in the closing scene.
Pierre's review: :thumbup::thumbup: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back