Waiting for Summer - C&C Appreciated

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Again taken near the South Bridge in Concord, MA.

Concord - South Bridge - Canoes - 004 tpf.jpg

Nice elements combined here: repetition, a diagonal line, reflection, and all this going with soft, muted colours. Nice. Reminds me of a photo I took ... a long time ago, don't even know if I could still find it if I went to look for it, also of boats waiting for summer. Mine played with the colours some more, as all the boats were painting in the primary colours. Looked good. ;)

Nice elements combined here: repetition, a diagonal line, reflection, and all this going with soft, muted colours. Nice. Reminds me of a photo I took ... a long time ago, don't even know if I could still find it if I went to look for it, also of boats waiting for summer. Mine played with the colours some more, as all the boats were painting in the primary colours. Looked good. ;)

Thanks, LaFoto. That was the one thing I was grinding my teeth over. I kept wishing there were some other colors to the canoes. That would have been killer. Glad you like it, though. I'd love to see the shot you're referring to, if you ever happen to dig it up.

nice shot - something a lot of people would walk right by and never pay attention to

Thanks! I was actually thinking I would have missed it myself a year or so ago, so i was excited that it caught my eye.

Most reactions

Back