What's new

Waiting for the Bull -Also posted in the Monochrome Gallery

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just trying out some new techniques on old images.

$8619951275_3c9c209be8_o.webp
 
Like the b&w better, but consider the source. Although, to me, this has a bit of a pink tint in some of the highlights???? Maybe it's just too late for me eyes.
 
I thought so at first too, but in photoshop it's not there...part of the jpeg compression, I think. this was a weird process - generally just dinking about though I can see a use for it on some other images I have stashed away just waiting for something screwy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom