Waiting Seats...

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think of the color?? Anyone know where these seats are???

OperaSeats_2.jpg

Lemme guess..................hmmmm...........................a theatre?

Very nice color.

Carnegie hall? Shea stadium? Superdome?

Ok, sorry, I don't know--just poking some fun.

Hey, no problem ………..I appreciate your viewing.
It’s the magnificent Paris Opera House.

acsonpg said:
What do you think of the color??

I like the colour!
And the velvet-y sheen of the "waiting seats", too.
The upper right corner is a bit distracting but I see no way in which to make that "disappear" now ... and it seems like you'll not be around for a re-shoot any time soon, right?

Thanks for the comments........you're right, I will not be returning any time soon. If fact I have visited Paris 4 times over the years and have tried to gain entry to the Opera House each time. there was always an excuse of some kind. I was very excited to get in this time.
Here's a shot of the hallway.

Hall.jpg

This is an impressive building, all right! No wonder you always tried to get in there on this or that "excuse" ;). The second photo is really ... golden!

LaFoto said:
This is an impressive building, all right! No wonder you always tried to get in there on this or that "excuse" ;). The second photo is really ... golden!

I Agree, very impressive

Comming from the States and viewing the vast ammounts of art throughout Europe is truly overwhelming and very impressive. Specifically what is in the churches. What wealth! And not just the capital cities, the small towns scattering the countryside have their fair amount also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back