Waiting sucks. (A rant brought to you by Strad.)

It took me well over a year to get the kind of sky I wanted to get this shot...

Concord%20Cemetary%20Angels%20-%20082.jpg

Good photography involves a lot of waiting and timing.

And yeah... it's really annoying. :)

Chris...is that OCF I see?? :thumbup:

Nice shot!

Sorry op ;)

forget the kid, that is a terrific bridge.

Meh. It TPF...... Kind of par for the course...... Besides, its a killer shot, and it's only right to give credit where credit is due......

Well, now back to me. :D

I decided that the one of the pics looked almost better in B&W.......

I've got to tell you, this photography thing is shaping up to be all kinds of fun.....

I wonder if that comes with age? She has the can't sit still ants in the pants problem and the I can't sit still I just wanna dance problem.
I would take the little one..... But he's 8, and has the attention span of a Ferret on crack. A location shoot with him would be futile. :lol:

This cracked me up.. :lmao:

And that is a great place. I'm sure you will ed up with tons of great ideas/photos the more you play with the place.

:lol: Camz. Yes, OCF. Probably my only one! :) Thanks for the comment, and thanks as well to you OP.

Sorry, wasn't trying to hijack so much as show an example. I literally drove by that cemetery every day for a year and would stare at the skies endlessly while at work figuring ... one day ... I would get the skies I need and need to leave early. Sure enough we had this stormy week with this WILD skies and wind howling. I quickly cleared my calendar, coughed a lot, and left. :lol: 15 mins later I was setup and shooting.

knowing many will find this strange, but what is OCF? little oldladies have a hard keeping up with all the shorthand these days found on the internet.

OCF = Off Camera Flash.

:lol: thanks, i was racking my brain on this one, but sense i don't use flash, that never occured to me.

but sense i don't use flash, that never occured to me.

I just discovered off camera flash just recently .... Nothing like futher confusing an already complicated hobby, right?

Its an amazing amount of fun. If you every want to spend a few hundred bucks for the opportunity to get frustrated, do a lot of studying, learn some new vocabulary and pull out some hair...

Buy a couple of speedlights. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back