waiting, waiting, too long!

gphoto909

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Frustrated! I ordered a Canon Rebel T3i w/ 18mm-55mm lens. I have tried contacting the seller nemrous times with no response. Paypal is entering a refund process for me. I will get my money back in ten days. That's twenty days total.
I now have to decide should I buy another Rebe lT3i or wait till the frist of the month when I have more money and buy a 60D. Can you all, help me decide what is the best choice. If you have a better choice , please let me know.
Thank You.

Well what do you plan on doing with the camera? What is your purpose - portraits, landscape, sports, wildlife? Do you plan to do video or just photos? The more info the better the responses.

I was trying to choose between a T3i and 60d also. I got a T3i because I didn't feel like waiting any longer. I'm happy with my purchase. I feel like this camera will take a long time to outgrow because it's way more capable than me. If this is your first DSLR, go with the T3i and save up for a nice lens!

Good question Mswiech.
I am a experienced photographer, but this is my frist dslr. I like working in medium format.
I was a custom lab tech for twenty five odd years. I have seen the changes from E4 to E6 transparency film. In print flim, the changes from Ep2 to Ra4 print chemicals. I haved worked in Photoshop also. I'm just a lab rat.
A fall while checking a blocked chemical.line, damaged my 4 lower spinal disc's. This has me using a walker to move around. I could use a wheel chair but I try to exercise my muscles as much as i can.
when I can fix my scanner I'll post some images.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back