What's new

waiting...

Oh this a terrific shot..and I love the title!!! Excellent use of you DOF here. I just keep smiling as I look at this... oh so lonely...and waiting.. great! :lol:
 
Yes! That's "spako" for you. She's one of our most, most, most talented photographers on here!

Good to see you back, long time no see!
 
Oh thank you La Foto :-)

Sry but I dont remember the settings I used..
 
Great photo. Loved the others on your blog as well.
 
Thanks for sharing a "first" with us...that's really touching--you showed us your first look ever at a starfish. That's nice, it truly is. Not sure how I missed this photo when it first appeared here almost 10 days ago, but I am glad I got to see it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom