What's new

Waiting...

Another vote for number 3.

Reminds me of being drunk in the Outter Banks. Ahhhh those are the days :)

ETA: I meant that as a compliment, btw. I miss sitting on a beach, sipping a nice cold drink as the sun sets. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy lol

Thank you very much Jowens... Wishing you return of those golden days ;)
 
First works best for me. I like what you've done with the water on all except in #5, which is a bit over the top for me, but the composition in the first is good and I like having the detail on the bird.

Thank you KenC very much for your good words :D
 
Number 1 is definitely my favorite. Love the mood of the colors and the smooth feel is pleasing to my eyes. I agree number 3 would be great with a different crop like tirediron mentions. Really nice shots! I also thank you for commenting on my newbie post the other day :)

Thank you VanWanderlust, very much..... I will try an edit on #3 :D
 
The first is my fav. I like the detail on the bird and love the colour of the water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom