What's new

Waiting...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please tell me which one you like the best...please feel free to dislike all if it happens that way ;)


1.


2.




3.




4.




5.




Regards :D
 
#3 would be my favorite, IF you could re-crop it to remove some of the empty space above and left and do something about the cropped toe at the bottom. Nice shots.
 
Thank you very much TiredIron.... i will do that :D
 
Well - if you want to show detail of the bird - I like #1 - and I love the smoothness on the water.

But #3 is nice for a silhouette, nice contrast. Bubbles on the water surface are a little distracting.

Not a pro - of course (thanks for commenting on my newbie post) - but thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
 
#3 w/ a crop....=)
 
Another vote for number 3.

Reminds me of being drunk in the Outter Banks. Ahhhh those are the days :)

ETA: I meant that as a compliment, btw. I miss sitting on a beach, sipping a nice cold drink as the sun sets. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy lol
 
First works best for me. I like what you've done with the water on all except in #5, which is a bit over the top for me, but the composition in the first is good and I like having the detail on the bird.
 
Number 1 is definitely my favorite. Love the mood of the colors and the smooth feel is pleasing to my eyes. I agree number 3 would be great with a different crop like tirediron mentions. Really nice shots! I also thank you for commenting on my newbie post the other day :)
 
Well - if you want to show detail of the bird - I like #1 - and I love the smoothness on the water.

But #3 is nice for a silhouette, nice contrast. Bubbles on the water surface are a little distracting.

Not a pro - of course (thanks for commenting on my newbie post) - but thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Thank you very much ericz; i am very happy about your two cents :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom