~ WAITING ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aye Mates,

Me wife tells me that on those rare occasions when me dogs are left at home without me, that they "pine" for me. It seems they will sit and stare at the door or out the window, patiently awaiting me return home. Their vigil seems endless.

Today, we were in the midst o' an ice storm and remained homebound for the entire day. I decided to shoot some black & white images o' how I envision me lads as they wait by the door for me. Seems that black & white most appropriately captures what to the dogs is the stark contrast o' me being home or not being home, very little room for them to consider time as a factor o' the wait.

I must confess in all honesty that I miss them badly when they can't be with me, and that is etched in black & white for me as well.

2FByHw5hSvO0Qf+qt68Arg_thumb_b1ad_Fotor.jpg

~ MAC ~

IW1ssS+RRwSpps21UPkyjw_thumb_b1a8_Fotor.jpg

~ TRAD ~

I have often contemplated the longing that dogs suffer after having lost their human "pack" members. For them, an unexplained absence or sense o' abandonment, and a never ending wait. . .

THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Great photos.

Dog do seem to have infinite patience.

Nice set! Good choice using the B&W and it doesn't hurt that they're coats are actually B&W. (or close to it) Love the clarity in Trad's eye.

Most reactions

Back