What's new

Wakefield Trackday 24th October 2005 *dial up death*

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well it's been almost a week and i've finally finished sorting and processing all 276 photos I shot at the race track on the weekend. :D I've selected the cream of the crop to display here for all the fine folk to see and enjoy. :)

Lancer Evolution VIII
wf91.jpg


Honda Civic
wf58.jpg


Nissan S15 Silvia
wf29.jpg


Pit lane precession
wf109.jpg


Lotus Exige
wf106.jpg


Subaru WRX
wf33.jpg


Subaru Forester x 2 :lol:
wf123.jpg


Praise and brickbats accepted. :)
 
Nice. I like #2 the best :thumbup: Maybe cause the way the water is spraying up from the rear tires? Or maybe cause the tires are blurred in that one, and it gives it that feeling of speed ;)
 
Awesome shots. I have to pic the second as my fave. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom