What's new

Walimex lights?!

bergs.kristaps

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Riga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an amateur photographer i'm looking for studio flashes.
I really love to shoot pictures with flashes, right now i allready own one pretty nice portable strobing kit, but I want to buy some studio flashes aswell. As a student i don't own so much money to buy Broncolor, or Hensel, or some other good brands. Right now i'm looking at Walimex. I haven't worked with theese lights. So i really want to know what is pros and cons for theese cheap lights, and what is the diffrence between Walimex PRO and Walimex CY series.


-Kristaps
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom