MiriamHib921Ricoh5-14ddx14.jpg

ladyfomoeos351-E.jpg

MirLadyBugtx400.jpg

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At first glance I wasn't sure what to make of these. I thought are they so bad they are good? (don't mean that in a negative or demeaning way, it's just what sprung to my mind).

I keep coming back to them and find them quite enthralling. They certainly have something sublimely appealing to them.

OP
J

jcdeboever

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
what's the camera and the medium here ?
135 film, Lady Grey 400. Ricoh XR-1, SMC Pentax m macro 50mm 1.4. Ilford DD-X 1+4. Straight scan, no edit. These were so dirty, I decided to run as is. The clone tool would have destroyed this crap film.

Reactions: ntz
OP
J

jcdeboever

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
At first glance I wasn't sure what to make of these. I thought are they so bad they are good? (don't mean that in a negative or demeaning way, it's just what sprung to my mind).

I keep coming back to them and find them quite enthralling. They certainly have something sublimely appealing to them.
I had the exact same thought but I came to grips with all the defects. I was kind of irritated with the film to be honest. My method of developing is pretty solid in terms of dust and dirt. Under loupe inspection, this is a film issue. So I guess I liked the rendering enough to just run as is. No point in trying to clean it up, here it is warts and all.

Most reactions