Walk This Way

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of pictures from the Oregon coast... kind of similar to each other.

D70s, f/8 @ 11 mm, 1/200, ISO 200

D70s, f/5 @ 18 mm, 1/320, ISO 200

Not sure which of the two I prefer... The second one has a nicer view of the coast, but I really dig those wind-stricken trees in the first one...

Last edited:
Both of those look great, the 2nd one looks like its a little bit too unsaturated. Needs a little color shot

Nice pics, I think the first one would work better if the left hand fence wasn't there (not your fault ;-) ), whereas it feels like it is more a part of the picture in the second image.

Really amazing how you could get such different compositions and light just by turning around to face the other way :)

Both of those look great, the 2nd one looks like its a little bit too unsaturated. Needs a little color shot
Thanks, I know what you mean. I wanted, however, this desaturated look to add to the bleak mood. If anything, I feel I want it even more desaturated :)

They are both great. I wouldn't change anything.:thumbup:
Great for me!
Thanks much, Mersad and Photoadder!

Nice pics, I think the first one would work better if the left hand fence wasn't there (not your fault ;-) ), whereas it feels like it is more a part of the picture in the second image.

Really amazing how you could get such different compositions and light just by turning around to face the other way :)
Yep, I really liked this place and shot if from many angles. These two are my favourites of the crop.

Most reactions

Back