What's new

Walking around downtown Chicago

SweetJem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_9513edit1FB.webp
 
Not too bad. Has a nice "feel" to it, and I really LOVE the way the lighting has been represented. I even like that little flare there at the bottom of the frame.
 
I love Chicago! :cheer:

This image captures city-energy, and has the added boost of funky colors and sun in the viewer's eyes. I feel that there are lots of technically wrong things here, but you manage to get away with them because this shot is energy and fun. :)
 
Thanks Derrel and Terri. I appreciate the comments and constructive criticisms. ;) Thanks.
 
I like this image too, even though there are some stuff there you might consider to fix, like building leaning and some perspective distortion
 
I like this image too, even though there are some stuff there you might consider to fix, like building leaning and some perspective distortion

Thanks mmaria. yah not sure how to fix that distortion. might be from the lens?? can that be fixed in photoshop?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom