Photos NOT OK to edit
eos M 10 efm 18-55 and efm 55-200 extension tube 9 mm

suRdgl5.jpg

oPz6Lzk.jpg
rfzOz7K.jpg
DqUxtqb.jpg
UFZ5a42.jpg
rTBZpix.jpg

Nice shots! Which ones used the extension tubes? I was wondering if those types of accessories were any good.

I really like the macros! Did you use flash at all?

Reactions: Sil
Nice shots! Which ones used the extension tubes? I was wondering if those types of accessories were any good.

thank DGM for reply.... tube extension on Amazon...i don t remeber the name... but ...there are so many types that are all right...no flash.... I look for what the light offers...:)

thank DGM for reply.... tube extension on Amazon...i don t remeber the name... but ...there are so many types that are all right...no flash.... I look for what the light offers...:)

I was asking which photos you used the extensions for.

I'm sorry I misunderstood ... 3- 4 -5 -6 ..... i used tube extension...;-)

Very,very solid. Your post's title is way under-selling your good lenswork! Impressive. Earns the Winner badge from me.

thank you all...: -)

Very,very solid. Your post's title is way under-selling your good lenswork! Impressive. Earns the Winner badge from me.

you're right ... the efm lenses for what they cost are good .... little expense little yield ...thank Derrel...;-)

Love the 5th image...nice set...

What an excellent set you have displayed here! Your perspective and tones are exquisite. :) I am happy I decided to open this one. Thank you for sharing!

Sil, I envy your ability to make anything look good. Awesome set! :encouragement:

Wow, those are nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back