What's new

Walking around yesterday

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Location
Chelsea, Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pics I took walking the neighbourhood yesterday. Feels like spring is strarting, but I don't want to jump the gun.

1)

tables.jpg


2)

bush.jpg


3)

waterdrop.jpg


4) My happy side kick after the wandering!!

MaiaBackpack.jpg



Thanks for looking! :)
 
the water drop shot works for me
nice series
 
Thanks Lostprophet.

I changed the white balance in the water drop to give it the blue look. I think I over sharpened it a tad, but I liked the pic.

Cheers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom