What's new

Walking Away

cameramike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
875
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was just messing around with my new tamron 17-50mm F/2.8

IMG_32212.jpg


Manual Focus (Only the tip of the front sandal is in focus, I had another shot with the logo in focus and it just didn't give me the right feel)
F/2.8
shutter 1/180
Sunpak 383 1/16 power with DIY softbox
I wanted the lighting to be a little more intense than it came out but like I said i was really just playing around wasn't even planning on keeping any of the shots
 
:), I was hoping that would come up; just didn't think it would be the first comment. For one to walk towards something one must walk away from the past.
 
Guess the photo is perfect hehe just kidding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom