Walking Couple

Trimmed_jennis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother and I were in Kansas City a year or so ago and found the Art Museum in KC and decided to shoot some photo's and work on our photography skills. I know the rule of not taking a photo of someone else's art unless you ADD something to it and i won't be posting those. but one of the features of the museum in KC is it's expansive front lawn and walkways that provide an very "focused" picture. It was a dreary day and as my brother and I took photos a couple was walking by and i asked if they'd like to be in a couple novice photo's.

This, is the outcome.

Let me know what you think.

Pic.jpg

Hi there! I would crop out a bunch of the sidewalk so that the focus is more on the couple and the tunnel of trees. jmo :)

Seldom do walkaway shots work for me unless there are enough other interesting elements in the scene to warrant seeing the backside of the subject(s).

I know the rule of not taking a photo of someone else's art unless you ADD something to it and i won't be posting those.
Yes, but sometimes the art is worth a photo. CLICKY

Very true. We shot about 500 photo's that day, both of the museum and around KC. those birds (i think their called) were massive and very neat.

i understand what you mean about the walkaways. but didn't want to "expose" the subjects based on the suddent question. Also, for me, it compliments the photo. it's dreary there are no leaves and very little color, but they're still together and holding hands.

it's why i like the photo.

As far as the crop, i have a crop like that on my home PC and like it as well. this is just stuff from my work computer...where i'm not a photographer!

the nelson aitkins is beautiful hope you guys had a good trip to kc.

my opinion goes for a crop in the foreground stones, which keep us more away from the couple...half of stones can be cropped...otherwise beautiful. tfs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back