Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank you for looking!

IMG_4886_1.jpg

IMG_4887_1.jpg

IMG_4890_1.jpg

IMG_4882_1.jpg

IMG_4898_1.jpg

Wow, fine new series. Except 4, I like them all. On the last, I like the darked corners (what's the english term?) You should frame them all.

good light and compositions, great series spako :thumbup:

Thank you!

Willpops: what don't you like about 4? I would really like to know so I could improve :)
The dark corners aren't they called vignetting? (I might be wrong as I'm not that good at english)

The first two are the dogs b*ll*cks! Which, if you didn't already know, is an English slang term for Very Good, and also very appropriate in this case :)

that said, these are some of my favourite shots from you upto now Spako. I like the muted colours of the 2nd and 3rd, very nice :thumbup:

Second is a best one (IMHO), because both creatures joined by looking in the same(??) object. Will be interesting if this picture be a horizontal and includes an object of attention.

thank you for the comments!

But could anyone please specify what about 4 isn't good? Is it the BW conversion, the composition...?

Great series. Number two is my fave as well.

Nice set of images. I have to against the flow though and say that #4 is my favorite. Sure, it doesn't really work under the title of "walking the dog," but that's irrelevant. It's a great image. I would just dodge her butt a bit to bring out a bit of detail there so it isn't lost in the trees, but otherwise, awesome shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back