What's new

walking thru the block

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
the block of orange, outdoor mall thingy , just random stuff.
I thought the lights on the sign, and the bull were cool. The one of the people is just to show how its all outdoors and airy. The HO topic, is a chain store called HOT TOPIC, but the T burned out, what a pity. I kind of like it this way.
The truth in advertising people would love it.


1
block1.jpg





2
block2.jpg





3
block3.jpg






4
block4.jpg




5
block5.jpg





6
block6.jpg
 
LOL @ "Ho Topic". I assume it's meant to be "hot topic" but it's funny.

Great looking pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom