TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I built a DIY light tent last week...
here is my first experiment shots :)

3497981283_5c483318f3_b.jpg

really nice and dam i really want to see that movie

Very nice job with the light tent. I like the third one....looks like eye contact with the lens.

really nice and dam i really want to see that movie

A lot of critics panned it, but I thought it was pretty good. The animators did a great job with body language to convey expression, since there was hardly any speech in the movie. And the animation on Blu-Ray...WOW.

Very nice job with the light tent. I like the third one....looks like eye contact with the lens.

A lot of critics panned it

Clearly you know very little about the film. Check Rotten Tomatoes:

WALL-E Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

It was the best-reviewed wide release of 2008, won The Golden Tomato, is #41 on the Top 250 at IMDb, won the LA Critics Best Picture award (as well as many other regional Best Picture awards) and is all around reviewed as not only one of the best films of 2008 but one of the best animated films ever. Wherever you're getting your facts about WALL-E getting panned is apparently not one involving true critics, or, well, one that even involves real people. Consider on TV Tropes that WALL-E was mentioned as proof that anyone that hates it lacks a soul. Not exactly a statement you often hear about a film that got panned.

^^^ lol! no kidding ;)

thank you! light tents are fun!!

Nice first experiment.

The model is funny ... he he

Most reactions

New Topics

Back