Walt Disney World - one of the best places for photography in the world?

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going in December, can hardly wait. I've been a couple of times before but I'm not excited for the rides, atmosphere etc but for the photographic opportunities!
The place has absolutely everything, huge vast man made structures that make for fantastic landscape photography. Incredibly small and well thought out details in every corner that make for fantastic compositions, a million and one portrait opportunities and incredible lighting and shows for low light photography. Has anyone been recently and taken some good shots? I'm planning some shots already in my head and would love some ideas.

absolutely. I think Epcot with all the countries is really nice. The kids faces in Disney are also priceless. Pure joy...:)

A couple of pics I took at Epcot Morocco.

5050725672_14623cfeed_z.jpg

5050103993_c8ee4d2e88_b.jpg

it seems like it would be a great place to challenge your photography with different things here and there working with your lenses to get the perfect shot and all that.

^^ haha, I was JUST about to post him. I can't wait to go back to Disney and do some shooting. He's taught me to hang around the park until the last there and break out the tripod. As a past employee and assisting in closing the park, they really don't mind you hanging for too long.

^^ haha, I was JUST about to post him. I can't wait to go back to Disney and do some shooting. He's taught me to hang around the park until the last there and break out the tripod. As a past employee and assisting in closing the park, they really don't mind you hanging for too long.

They're having a meetup when I'm there which I'm attending which should be good, an informal meal and a late night photo session. Can't wait!

dang, thats a lot of photoshop....:)
According to his flickr that was pretty much what came out of the camera thanks to the nice sky.

They're having a meetup when I'm there which I'm attending which should be good, an informal meal and a late night photo session. Can't wait!

dang, thats a lot of photoshop....:)
According to his flickr that was pretty much what came out of the camera thanks to the nice sky.

Disney is pretty much my backyard since I live 10 min away. I can assure you Disney does not look like that....lol

Can we trade lives?

Sure, where do you live?

Brighton in the UK, the most interesting thing to do here is to watch ducks swim around.

sorry to hear that...lol

Here is a list of things you should do why traveling to Central Florida. There is a long list of to do things more than WDW:

1) Cape Canaveral Ken eddy Space center
2) Playa Linda (beach) google it. its in cape canaveral national seashore
3) Sebastian inlet
4) Winter Park (park avenue)
5) Downtown Universal
6) Seaworld
7) Downtown Celebration

this is just a quick list from the top of my head...lol

5) Downtown Universal
6) Seaworld
7) Downtown Celebration

Going to these ones, argghh I can't wait, a month and a bit a month and a bit a month and a bit

Turn off the white balance and enjoy the experience.

Most reactions

Back