What's new

Wanderhouse

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p921246313-4.jpg



Not sure what that halo-like thingy around the house is – it doesn't show in Photoshop when I view this full size. Will have to look into it.
 
Last edited:
i am not sure, something makes this image not as appealing as your usual inputs. Did you choose the horizon the midway deliberately? the sky needs saturation? Of course even your worst image is better than my best ;)

Regards :D
 
I'm having a balance problem with this. There is nothing on the left half to balance the house. The path down the middle of the foreground just accentuates this. It looks like there's not a lot to work with around there, so closer shots of the house may be the way to go.
 
This shot reminds me of a Ken Duncan shot, it's called the burra homestead. SO maybe look into that to get some ideas...
 
Just can't say why, but I like it a lot !
 
For me, I end up focusing on the vertical line going up the middle but doesn't lead to the house. I think it would be much more impactful if you re-cropped it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom