Wandering around Budapest without a tripod...

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some from Budapest with the Pentax 645Z and the new DFA 35 f/3.5

because I was walking around with a view to going to dinner after, unlike this artist, I didn't have my tripod, so all of these are without tripod, though the last two I put the camera on the floor and set the timer...

The Artist in Budapest copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Evening in Budapest-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

BW Evening in Budapest-2 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Evening in Budapest-3 copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

nice shots. i really like the last one

I'm drawn to number 3 in the original post!
What an adventure you must be on!

Great shots.

because I was walking around with a view to going to dinner after, unlike this artist, I didn't have my tripod, so all of these are without tripod, though the last two I put the camera on the floor and set the timer...

The Artist in Budapest copy by singingsnapper, on Flickr

[Noob Question here:]How did you keep this in focus without a tripod, and with a 1/6 shutter speed? Just holding the camera really still?

[Noob Question here:]How did you keep this in focus without a tripod, and with a 1/6 shutter speed? Just holding the camera really still?

I have very steady hands, and good handholding technique of keeping my elbows in against my side. You have to think like a weight training athlete too to keep your breath in check, or the walls of your chest will cause movement...

I have very steady hands, and good handholding technique of keeping my elbows in against my side. You have to think like a weight training athlete too to keep your breath in check, or the walls of your chest will cause movement...

Wow, well then well done! Looks like I got some practicing to do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back