What's new

Wanna Jump?

sameerjatana

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
7
Location
Los Angeles
Hi

Here r 2 crazy guys atop Glacier Point (Yosemite). I regret not being able to click them when they were standing and leaning over the edge...but anyways, these pics came out good..

Wanna Jump?
WannaJump.jpg


Maybe..
Maybe.jpg




Noooo....
Noooo.jpg
 
cool shots, im not sure i would be able to stand there and take them
 
Thanks....for a moment even I was taken aback by what they were upto. Luckily I had my camera with me to capture the moment.
 
Nice shots... looks like the sorta thing my and my friends would do.... i'll add it too my list of crazy things to do :D
 
Goodness, Anicole would pass out looking at these pictures! :lol: Wow! That's a long jump! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom