Wanna rice out your D300?

"rice out" may be a local term, too... it's loosely related to rice-burners (which i believe was originally a motorcycle term adopted to japanese cars... usually upgraded ones... which then evolved to "rice out" which mainly meant to imply you made it LOOK like it was upgraded, but didn't necessarily mean that it actually was... since many "kids" tend to go out and buy a civic and stick stickers all over it and make themselves look K00L!!!)

:lol:
yep haha we call em' rice racers. The little civics with a new tail pipe and boom they think they're racers haha:lol:

Definitely not a local term, but probably (obviously?) also not well known to most people. Nice definition, though :)

That would be more camera bling, than ricing the D300 out.

Now if someone made a rear spoiler for the D300, and a crazy pipe that amplified the shutter sound we could see cameras being riced out left and right.

So, is Ashton Kutcher starting a Pimp your camera tv show now.:lol:

it's not complete without the neon lighting trim :boogie:

Wow this turned into a 2 page thread??? :lol:

Definitely not a local term, but probably (obviously?) also not well known to most people. Nice definition, though :)

ricers = asian tuner cars ...

Man I'm gonna buy gold :thumbup::lol:

since many "kids" tend to go out and buy a civic and stick stickers all over it and make themselves look K00L!!!)

Can definitely tell you're from Mass... Is putting giant mufflers on cars and little neon lights with a stereo system that can be heard from the next state over the only way to be "kool" these days?! What happened to the old days when cool was cruising around in a big block muscle car?!

since many "kids" tend to go out and buy a civic and stick stickers all over it and make themselves look K00L!!!)

Can definitely tell you're from Mass... Is putting giant mufflers on cars and little neon lights with a stereo system that can be heard from the next state over the only way to be "kool" these days?! What happened to the old days when cool was cruising around in a big block muscle car?!
I miss my old ground pounders. I think now racing with good gas mileage is where its at now. :lol:

Well, I do have a pretty WICKED PISSAH sound system in my car. :)

But I go German, baby. Volkswagen R32. That growling noise coming out of my exhaust is actually real. :)

those stickers add about 5mp btw.

If you get red ones it will make the camera go FFFFFAAAASTAH.

i get to see quite a lot of those
not only on civics :D

dont you just go facepalm when a civic drives by and has a TRD or a ralliart sticker with mazda center caps :lol:

we should start a "ricer" thread xD

Most reactions

Back