Wanna rice out your D300?

RICE = race inspired cosmetic enhancements

it refers to people that do up their cars to make them look like race/drift cars when in fact they arent at all.

This includes wings and all that crap. People generalize it now to go over the top on modifying stuff tastelessly, whether it be cars, cameras, or other crap

Wow an acronym.

In Australia we call them ricers as a slightly racist term given that most of the cars come from Japan where people eat a lot of rice. Definitely none of the garbage people seem to put on their Hondas here is racing inspired. More like car accident inspired. Or too poor to buy an exhaust so I used a drainpipe inspired.

In Australia we call them ricers as a slightly racist term given that most of the cars come from Japan where people eat a lot of rice. Definitely none of the garbage people seem to put on their Hondas here is racing inspired. More like car accident inspired. Or too poor to buy an exhaust so I used a drainpipe inspired.

:lmao:

Wow an acronym.

its the same thing. they want the look of a race car, but arent willing to do anything that actually improves performance, its all cosmetic.

Honda/Acura's definetly led the way in this field, as it was a style that spawned in Japan long before it hit the streets of the US.

Something tells me the potentially-offensive slang term was born before the acronym.

Jon

Wow.... that's absurd. If I saw someone with that on their camera, I would most certainly guffaw.

Carbon fiber would be nice, but I'll take mine in fine corinthian leather!!!! Preferably red.

Crazydad, you ask and you shall receive: Or close to it anyway :lol:

P1000889.jpg

Site Linky: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/credits/***old/index2.htm

Oh that's just crap. How am I supposed to link to the FA Gold when *** is a censored word!
Try putting this in the title bar and removing the space between fa and gold: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/credits/fa gold/images/P1000889.jpg

/EDIT:Here's a horrid low res picture from another site:
Nikon-FA-Gold-1.jpg

This thread needs more spoilers painted primer gray attached with sheet metal screws and duct tape.

Garbz, that is tight! Leather AND gold plating. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for the tip, I have 3 on order now......

"Ricer" is a derogatory description of a owner modified Asian car.

To those that think the comment isn't racist, the next time you see a muscle bound asian man that could kick your ass... go call him a rice eater or ricer and see what he thinks. ;)

:lol: Please. "Ricer" is not, at all, a racist term. You even said yourself that it's a description of a car; race has nothing to do with a vehicle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back