What's new

want to buy 50d

2) Wait for the 60D (no details yet) to come out, and hope the 50D will fall in price.

HIH

This is unlikely to happen any time soon. Canon released the 7D a couple of months ago.

I think the 7d is way too expensive and technologically-superior in order to be considered a successor to the 50D., isn't it?
 
agreed, I think there might be a 60D at some point, as it was kind of a sudden step up. That or the 50D line might just die out.
 
A real buster couldn't go around without saying that canon already has a D60. So maybe they decided to clean up with it? No more X0D's ? Geez. I can't afford a direct skip to the professional series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom