What's new

Want to buy- Nikon D7100 Body

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
522
Reaction score
207
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a D7100 body.

I am looking to spend $800.

Pm me with what you have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the links

Someone pointed me to Cameta Camera and they seem to have the best deal.

So if I cant find a deal from a member here I may order them when ebay decides to release funds to my paypal account.
 
Alright funds have been releases into my account.

Gonna wait a few days to see if anybody has one on here they would like to sell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom