Want to trade Nikon D800

And the admins wonder why so many of us are screaming for change in the buy/sell system?

In the Feedback and Suggestions forum thread you started, so far it looks like "so many of us...screaming for change in the buy/sell system" is you and 1 other member. It looks like the other posters in that thread didn't share your issues. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/feedback-suggestions/292090-seller-buyer.html

As mentioned the Buy/Sell forum is 'Buyer Beware'. Also mentioned is that feedback sticky's were recently provided so members could report both good, and bad buying experiences.

We allow any private seller that becomes a TPF member to use the Buy/Sell forum, so all other TPF members get the chance to consider what the seller is offering.

screaming for change in the buy/sell system" is you and 1 other member...

Do you honestly believe that, or are you just being dismissive because you don't share my opinion?

If you think there's exactly two members that hate the way the buy/sell has turned into a freaking rodeo, you either have your head in the sand, or you and I have completely different expectations of what this forum is supposed to look like.

But, please don't bother with my opinion, I've only been here since January. Let me get a few thousand posts before you take me seriously.

Why isn't this reply posted on the thread I began in the suggestions forum?

In the interest of returning the thread to its rightful owner, I will refrain from responding to any other posts.

OP, I apologize for hijacking your attempting to sell your D800.

While I don't apologize for having a big problem with brand new members coming here solely to sell their wares, my response to you was not constructive. So, here's my second approach:

Have you done business in any other forums where you have more of a reputation? How about selling on ebay? Being in LA, you'd probably have an easier time going to a local store or Craigslist than an anonymous forum like TPF.

Best of luck in finding your D800E!

Most reactions

Back