Wanted: Basic photography kit!

Um seriously dude. Sell the stuff on Ebay or Craigslist as mentioned above and you will get things done a lot quicker. Why are you afraid to sell them and then buy a camera? 99% of the people on here are going to look at you with a shady eye. You can sell all that stuff in a week tops. I sell stuff all the time and often within hours of posting on Craigslist. I would be very curious as to how you came about the items you have for sale. Are they something you purchased? On top of that. you have a measly 11 posts. You have not established yourself in the community and therefore are even more shady looking. Instead of jumping on here trying to sell things right off the bat, get established earn some respect and then it will be a lot easier my friend. Until then.....sell your stuff on ebay.

Am I not allowed to sell them here? I can provide feedback. I am paypal verified with a verified address like everyone else and also have over 70 feedback on ebay. If this is frowned upon to such an extent, I'll stop bumping this thread.

no no its not that you CAN'T sell them, it is just an unlikely place. everyone is just saying you might have better luck elsewhere. everyone here is pretty big into cameras, not I-pods and stuff thats all. Just advice thats all, do as you please :)

Am I not allowed to sell them here? I can provide feedback. I am paypal verified with a verified address like everyone else and also have over 70 feedback on ebay. If this is frowned upon to such an extent, I'll stop bumping this thread.

Hey man. You are fine to try and sell your items here. It is ok. My advise is to help you. It is like trying to sell a boat in te sahara. You can do it but it is a lot easier to sell it at the lake. Nothing was said to lookdown on you, it said to help you understand why this is not the ideal pace to sell those items. Got it. :)

haha. Alright. Thanks. Well I'll keep upping this. If it boils down to hesitation. I have plenty of ebay feedback and also a verified paypal account.

Thanks

bumping this thread.

Once again, bumped!

Bumping it up. The 500gb Seagate might be taken.

Bump. The 500gb is gone to Robbie_vlad.

Most reactions

Back