What's new

Wanted: Canon or Nikon DSLR - Entry - Mid level

ZachOly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
First off, I'm located in Canada. I know some people dislike shipping to Canada, so I thought I'd throw it out there right off the bat.

Right now I'm looking at buying a T1i + 18-55 IS + 55-250 IS package. I figured I'd see what I could get used (either a better setup for the same price or a similar setup and pay less).

Budget is $850 shipped to Canada via USPS Priority (~$25)

PM or reply

Zach
 
i have a canon xsi with a 50mm 1.8...just throwin it out there
 
I'm selling my Canon t2i... Check it out here. I'll post some pictures if you're interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom