Wanted: Delta 1 18% Gray Magnetic Copyboard

speersml

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Delts Copyboard.jpg

You should add what state or country you are in, it may help you find one. :)

Good call...I'm in Michigan, but if the price is right I will pay shipping.

I have one for sale, used only once. I include all magnetic strips. And I'm in Montana.

I should add the price. I would like $25 and postage. I have the original carton, I bought this copyboard at Porter's. The postage may be pricey because the board is so heavy. I'll run over to the PO and get a shipping estimate if you're interested.

What state are you in?

Regards,

Paul

Is this item still available? If so, please confirm the size (various sizes were manufactured). I ran across this posting on a Google search and registered with this site in order to post a reply. I live in southeastern Michigan.

Herb

Is this item still available? If so, please confirm the size (various sizes were manufactured). I ran across this posting on a Google search and registered with this site in order to post a reply. I live in southeastern Michigan.

Herb

The OP is looking to buy one.

Understood. I acknowledge the OP was looking to buy one back in January, 2019, but it appears two other posters were offering the item for sale, one as recently as last month. If Paul still has his for sale (or any other member of the forum), I am interested in buying one.

Herb

Most reactions

New Topics

Back