What's new

Wanted: Donations

JEazy said:
Stc, If you really need a new lens, ebay is the way to go. Sell some old things on there, then bid on some cheap lenses. It's what I'm doing.
But can you trust ebay? there are so many scam artisit on that site.

Hey Midget Patrol I see your near the DC area, my dad lives in Baltimore, MD (parents are divorced) if you want to meet sometime when I'm up there during the summer or christmas break then I'm open to it. Checked out your photo site and it looks like you get some traveling in.
 
stc9357 said:
But can you trust ebay? there are so many scam artisit on that site.

Make sure you read the sellers ratings and reviews. Usually if anyone has been burned by a seller they'll take the time to warn you about them. I would be a little leary of new people who haven't really auctioned before.
If you have any questions about any items send the seller an email. Legit sellers are usually pretty good about answering questions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom